This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Cannot open guide in Word 2007

Jan 15, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Please provide a Word 2007 compatible edition of the guide.  I cannot use it in its current proprietary format.

Jan 15, 2010 at 4:44 PM

We standardised on XPS format as the technology ships with .NET 3, or higher, and renders content in a higher quality and crisper way.

You can download a XPS viewer from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b8dcffdd-e3a5-44cc-8021-7649fd37ffee&DisplayLang=en. Is this a feasible option or is another format, i.e. PDF, essential for you?

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Hello Willy,

I had one of the XPS (TFS Planning Roles and Security) printed as a poster in our print-shop: the result was really disappointing since the text is really blurred. The "old" PDF looked crisp and sharp when printed in that format. I got one of these hanging in my office thus I've got the direct comparison.

Could you please provide at least the posters as PDFs too?

Thanks in advance and Namaste!

Fred

Jan 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM

In the case of the security poster the problem is not with XPS, but the way the poster was created. We are busy re-working the master and will make available a better quality poster shortly.

Feb 19, 2010 at 4:51 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We have added a PDF version for this project.

Bijan